Few scripts for RF4










"Welcome everybody!!" ;)


Some  time ago I started to learn some python under RealFlow, and I want to share with You my scribblings. :)





I began with something simple and easy- distanceFinder based on "float distance( Vector )" function built in RF. By the way It's just magnitude of vector calculation.


Next script I made was a little harder, namely I wrote something that sets paths of export for scene nodes (all or selected ones).

And the last one for now. Script is similar to that above, but user have to indicate type of files(it depends on type of selected node ), path and file name prefix for exported files.


Here is link to rapidshare.
Take care

Comments

  1. [VIDEO] youtube.com/videogames/mv/watch?v=qcQ4m5xZ
    youtube.com/videogames/mv/watch?v=qcQ4m5xZ - youtube.com/videogames/mv/watch?v=QcQ4m5xZ - youtube.com/videogames/mv/watch?v=qcQ4m5xZ - youtube to mp3 youtube.com/videogames/mv/show?v=qcQ4m5xZ - youtube.com/videogames/mv/show?v=qcQ4m5xZ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment